At Traffic Safety Direct, we understand the requirement of reflective sheeting and their ideal usage. The equipment used by traffic control must be a material that is easily seen by motorists in all weather conditions and all times of the day or night.
At Traffic Safety Direct, we offer a variety of reflective materials on our aluminum signs to meet the needs of our customers.
- Engineer Grade (lowest reflectivity)
- Best for signs in parking areas and local streets
- Exceeds specification ASTM D 4956-04 Type I.\
- High Intensity Prismatic (moderate reflectivity)
- Best for traffic control in work zones and streets
- Exceeds specification ASTM D 4956-04, Type III and Type IV
- Diamond Grade Reflective (highest reflectivity)
- Best for traffic control in work zones and streets. The highest reflectivity that we sell
- Proposed ASTM Type XI.
Refer to the reference chart outlining the various types of reflective sheeting and their usage.
Please feel free to contact us at Traffic Safety Direct if you need further information. We provide signs, safety products, snowplows and so much more!